Monday, November 8, 2010

The Extended S and C Families

I love shooting for this family - they certainly are some of my favorite people. This particular day they had several family members in town visiting so we got the whole group together for some portraits. And we ended up with some cloud cover just in time. Thank goodness! So here are just a few from our session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in just a couple of weeks I get to shoot this family for a full session. Can't wait!

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.