Sunday, January 2, 2011

The A Family 12-23-10

Unbelievable family and super fun spirits. Broke out the "ugly" Christmas sweaters especially for our shoot. These guys are so important in my life. I entrust my kids with the youngest (Bethany) so I can shoot everyone else's images. I have two great sitters but she is now also a family friend. My kids love her and we love her too. It's going to break my heart next year when she's off to college! I don't even want to think about it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.