Monday, January 17, 2011

Kate & Steven Engaged!!!!!

It's wonderful to watch people's lives blossom. I shot profile images for this stunning lady about a year and a half ago in the hopes that she would attract the man of her dreams. Well, I can't take credit for the meeting but I am told that my images made a difference in the initial contact. And wow, I couldn't be happier. To know that your work is affecting other people's lives in such great ways is just so incredible. These guys are getting married this September and while I don't typically do weddings, I would have done this one, especially for such a wonderful lady. But alas, I am already committed that day. We're working on another plan though so we'll keep you posted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such sweet pictures! good work

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.