Monday, July 25, 2011

Cassie & Matt - Married!!!!!!!

As a rule I don't do weddings - but sometimes there are ones that come along that I simply cannot refuse. They are typically the ones of my close friends or family members. This young lady has been through so much and Matt definitely came along at the right time. They are just perfect together and being a part of their special day was just the best experience. I am blessed to have had so much time with them. Cassie first met Matt while Cassie was photographing a wedding, hence the vintage camera image!!!! Cassie and Matt - Happily forever after!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These guys did a "first look" as they knew they wanted to go immediately from the wedding to the reception and not cut out time after the ceremony for their portraits. They also wanted to have some private time together before seeing each other at the ceremony. It was just magical!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.