Monday, July 25, 2011

The Root Family

This family's been so patient. I shot this session last Thursday but was a little busy this past weekend (shooting the wedding) and couldn't get them up. So I wanted to get these up today. The Root family is just a fantastic family here in town. They own multiple local businesses that help make this town a great place to live. Twisted Fitness is our local gym, just a great place to workout - Reaching Roots Yoga Company run by Leigh Ann and her crew of yoga instructors and Winter works, a snow removal business run by John. They are honest, and incredibly generous people. I approached John for some advice about making a tent and the next thing I knew he was offering to trudge through the woods collecting the necessary saplings that we needed. Within a few days I had a tent and it's just marvellous. I couldn't think of a better family to debut it with. They love to camp and have a camper out at the ever popular Loon Lake Campgrounds. So last week we braved the humidity and hot temps and headed out to the lake for their portraits. As you can see, we had a great time!!!! And it was wonderfully refreshing. Thanks for being willing to play guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.