Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Geil Family

These guys are just the nicest people. I met them when we first moved to Claremont and just fell in love with them. I even continued to love them when they moved out of our neighborhood.....have learned to live with that one although I am still not over it!!!!! But regardless, we get together whenever we can. We've been friends through some pretty amazing things - the birth of our youngest kids, changes in jobs, and our return to work from Stay at home mom status. It's been a great 6 years. And thankfully we are guaranteed a life long friendship as they are my youngest daughter's god parents!!!!! I've got them roped in!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.