Friday, March 13, 2009

I Love This Girl

Little Miss H.....what can I say. She is a sweetie. She is a handful. She is spunky. And most of all she is so so lovable. I just adore her. What can a say about a little girl that always poops within the first 5 minutes of being at my house....such comfort she has here. I am so glad I get to play with her often. And the curls.....ohh they make my heart flutter. Just can't get enough of them. I would just love to have half of the body this little one has. She may curse it later in life but for now they are just the most amazing things in the world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like she's asleep but not the case....this kid hardly ever stops..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.