Saturday, March 14, 2009

What have I created!

Bella came along to help me with Charlotte and the impossible task of her photo session. Of course I prepare her too as she is always a good model for me. We are beginning to grow her bangs out and wow, do I love it. Having the bangs off her face really brings out her beauty. I just can't get over how gorgeous she is. God really blessed her. She wanted to bring a camera along too so I gave her one she could use. What oh what have I created? She loves it. She had so much fun. I only hope she too has a husband one day who understands her obsession with the latest and greatest equipment! Until then, she can use my old models.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.