Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick of the Snow




It's the first week in March and while other places are gearing up for spring's arrival, we are still dealing with lots, and I mean lots of snow. We had another snow day yesterday so school was cancelled and we spent some time clearing the driveway. I can't wait for spring. Just a couple of shots of Peyton playing in the snow. They had fun despite the pretty extreme wind chill and snow flying everywhere. I promise some shots of Charlotte are coming (since it is her birthday week!)- am just praying for a little better temps to get her out to shoot. Am tired of puffy winter coats in pictures.

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.