Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Head Shots

This winter season has brought on some different types of experiences for me and my business. One of them is the opportunity to do some work for some corporations both locally and out of state. And I must admit it's been a welcome addition to my portrait business. I was approached by a business to do headshots for it's newest brochure. It was so much fun. And always good to hear from people who when they walk in they say that they hate having their picture taken, that they really like it!. So for now, here's two of the images of the company's director!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.