Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Kiddos

I was holding out posting these as they were from my Christmas Card session and until my cards are mailed out I don't like to spoil the surprise. Kind of defeats the purpose of my extreme postage bill! I usually can't narrow down my Christmas Card to just one design so I make up a couple. These were some of my faves from our session.....After 2.5 years, I finally got some images of the kids together that I just adore. For those of you not in the "know," it's sooooooooooooo much easier photographing other people's children!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.