Saturday, January 9, 2010

Overload!

One of the great things about being a photographer and a mum to 3 young children is that you never run out of opportunities to use your camera. The major downside of that is the extreme number of images you end up with. I've been examining ways to get this under control but as of yet, I haven't found anything that comes even close to a good solution. What that means is when I look through my digital folders I often find raw images that haven't even been processed yet. Here's a couple taken of Bella back in August right before my dad passed away and my world was turned upside down. No wonder they got forgotten and left on my hard drive somewhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.