Thursday, September 30, 2010

Class of 2011 - Alicia

Fabulous, fabulous senior session tonight. So fun and such a cute girl. Was up for anything - and believe me, I had her doing a lot. Even posing with some stranger's motorcycle, holding up traffic, and smelling all kinds of yummy food. But we made it through without incident. Thanks Alicia, I had a great time. I hope you enjoy your preview.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A huge thank you goes out to Violet's Book Exchange for allowing us to shoot in their store. It's so great to live in a town where people are so willing to help out and get involved.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.