Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sole Sistas in the Buff

I must say that when I was approached about this shoot I was just thrilled. 12 fantastic women all running for a cause. All are just delightful to be around and even more fun shooting with! Thanks guys. Good luck next week and with any other endeavors you take on. You're all gonna do great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


And a special thanks to our fire chief for helping us secure our location for this shoot. We couldn't have done it without him!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.