Saturday, September 11, 2010

Super Duper Kids!

These kids totally rocked our session tonight. Wow were they fun! Mum came prepared with all kids of outfits, personal props like hockey gear, ballet gear and the family's new puppy - who did just as awesome as the kids. Love it when families know what they want. The pink striped beach chair is mine - found it as I was jogging this morning by my neighbor's yard sale - $3!!!!! Yelled at her to save it for me. I think it was a great call from the end of the driveway!!!!! Fitted in just perfectly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shot this one from the middle of the main street - thanks for stopping traffic for me Lois!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.