Friday, September 3, 2010

The S Family

These guys would have to be some of the greatest people I know. I shot their wedding a little over a year ago and now they have some very exciting news. Two big events two years in a row. Don't know what's going to be on next year's agenda but these past 13 months have been full of wonderful celebrations. I can't wait to meet this little one. Due right around my birthday in October. She's such a gorgeous woman, and even more gorgeous with baby. Congratulations guys. You're going to make great parents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.