Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Corbin!

I love playing around with digital files and digital artwork. Truth be told, I don't do it much and would love to have more time to play. There just aren't enough hours in the day. These could be 4 separate 12x12 squares or one large composite. Just having some fun. This little man's mumma ordered her digital files so she can have fun making stuff on her own. It's a highlight of mine - receiving cards(like Christmas cards or birth announcements) that people have made with the purchase of their digital files.

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.