Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Baker/Sipes Family

I don't really know where to begin with this crew. I moved from Australia at 17 to attend college and being so young without my family near was a scary thing. Two families in Charleston really stepped up and supported me during my college days - these guys were one of those families. And for that I am truly grateful. They made my days at EIU so very special. I am so blessed to be able to shoot for them. It's just another wonderful experience we can share together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.