Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back from Vacation

Wow, what a great week we had. Drove over 2000 miles, saw many great friends and family members along with some exotic animals, including a Zonkey, and yes, that's a cross between a zebra and a donkey (picture of him to come later!). Had three great family sessions while in my college town with families very close to my heart. I am so honored to have had the privilege of documenting this stage in each of their family's lives. It was such an amazing experience. Since returning home I have totally made over our kitchen (may post some images of that later) and I just love it. Busy, busy, busy, all in an attempt to get things done by the time Chris returns to work on Monday. Two senior sessions tomorrow night so will be busy editing images all next week. Fun stuff! Here's a peek at the three families from last week. More to come later guys!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.