Saturday, August 8, 2009

Senior Session #1

I had two senior sessions today and boy were they fun. This is the first, we had it at 7am this morning due to busy schedules. We found all kinds of interesting things in the alleyway this morning but managed to shoot around them without incident. This guy has the coolest name, and who's little sister looks this gorgeous at 14!!!! Seriously, no one I knew came even close to this at 14! Even more importantly though, these were two adolescents that totally restore your belief in today's youth. They're gonna do great things on this earth. Well done mum and dad. Enjoy your sneak peek guys, I know you're on vacation but don't know if you have Internet or not. Hope you can check them out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See what I mean, simply stunning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennie said...

These two are former students. It's such a kick to see them so grown-up! Ms D was a soloist in 1st grade and sang up a storm all through her years at Maple. Well done, once again!!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.