Thursday, August 27, 2009

Favorite Image

So I finally got to speak to Alyssa about posting my favorite image from the wedding. I don't like to just assume that people are OK with just any images of themselves on the blog, especially since this one involves a little more skin, and is obviously an intimate moment getting ready to wed the love of her life. I just love this one. I just can't decide between the color or the black and white. And that's definitely a sign of a favorite for me. I'm usually pretty decisive about color vs black and white. But this time, I just can't pick. So here's both.

Photobucket

And then there's Milk and Honey. I think I love this one even more.

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.