Sunday, August 9, 2009

Senior Session #2

This was my second senior session from yesterday. Miss M is such an incredible young lady and just a joy to be around. She was a complete natural with posing, barely needing any direction at all. I hope you have a great senior year M. Thanks for choosing me to document your senior portraits. Enjoy the preview. I had trouble stopping myself as there were so many good ones. Well done, you did great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo beautifull!!
-C`s daughter

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.