Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday M!

This girl is just a gem. You've probably seen her up here numerous times. I just can't get enough of her. So when she asked me to give her a photo shoot for her 12th birthday of course I said yes. I love her, I love her family and I especially love to do portraits with her. She's a natural in front of the camera and is game for anything. So when I need to try things out she's the first one I call! She's even been my assistant a few times on different shoots. The ultra special thing is that she shares her birthday with my son Peyton. And her younger sister shares her birthday with my oldest daughter Bella. Kind of freaky but we love it. So we get to have double birthdays twice a year. So happy birthday M. I love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.