Friday, October 23, 2009

An Aussie Wedding

One of the absolute highlights of my recent trip to Australia was my cousin's wedding. I haven't had much time since my return to work on his wedding images but I wanted to get at least a couple up here to show I am making a little progress!!!!! Really I am.....please forgive me guys. I promise to keep working on them. You couldn't get more Australian than sharing your wedding day with kangaroos. I was so tickled that they let me be a second shooter at their wedding and even more tickled that the kangaroos came out to watch the happy bride and groom get their portraits done. I was just buzzing with excitement. Enjoy the preview guys. I had so much fun creating these for you.

The happy couple........so very much in love. With some pretty awesome onlookers.

Photobucket

The gorgeous bride.....

Photobucket

Their adorable little girl...who also shares my birthday.

Photobucket

And her again playing with some new friends....

Photobucket

Who wouldn't want these guys to share in their wedding day?

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.