Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Lovely Friend

First up I need to give a huge thank you to this family. I had their session planned for several weeks but what we hadn't planned on of course was my father passing away the day before our session. So needless to say, I wasn't totally on my game that day. We did, however, have a great time. K and C have two boys and are expecting, hopefully any day now, a little girl. We are all super excited about this little one. K will mark my first belly to baby and beyond plan and I must say I am beyond thrilled that it will be with her and her little girl. I know you are beyond ready for not only this little one to be here but also your gallery. Thanks so much for your patience K. I promise to have it to you sooner rather than later.

Her two boys:

Photobucket

Her devoted hubby:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And her gorgeous baby bump!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't wait to meet the little darling!

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.