Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Senior Session - Miss C

This young lady would be one of the reasons I love my job. What could be better than photographing people this beautiful and gorgeous animals as well. We had a heck of a time getting this scheduled as the weather was giving us a run for our money. We had cloudiness, blazing sunlight and rain that made her images look as though it was snowing. We had a great time and got some great images. Thanks C. Enjoy your preview. Will post one of you and K soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.