Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Cousin Julie - well her kids anyway!

These handsome guys belong to Brad's sister Julie and her husband Paul. Three very handsome young men and some of the best behaved, well mannered boys I've ever been around. Course they didn't get that way by accident. Julie and Paul are patient, loving and so very calming to be around. I just loved getting to spend so much time with them while I was home. It definitely was a major highlight of my trip. Thanks guys, it was so fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.