Thursday, October 15, 2009

Little Miss Brooklynn

Had both the pleasure and the challenge of this little bundle of joy today. She was a tough little girl. We spent four hours trying to get her to sleep and to stay that way. Mum says she is mighty sleepy during the day and up all night. Am hoping that her lengthy wake time today starts to readjust her to sleep more at night so mum can get some rest too. I think she was reacting to the pinesol I used to mop the floors this morning. Thanks Brooklynn, now I have an excuse never to mop my floors again. If only I could get away with that one. Don't you just love her name? So cool. Congratulations guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.