Monday, October 19, 2009

Kindred Spirits

Last week I had the pleasure of shooting with this lovely lady K. I arrived at her property out in the country of East Central Vermont and was instantly smitten. Her little slice of heaven here on earth was just glorious. We had intended to do our shoot while the greenery was still in bloom but things got delayed a little after my father's death and my trip to Australia. But still, the property was incredible, even now with most of the foliage already down. Not only was my soul totally nourished by the scenery, I felt so comfortable with K. As we chatted we discovered things about our families that were parallel to each other. It was almost eerie how similar things had been for us throughout our lives. It's these type of moments that make me love what I do even more. The people I have met over the course of my photographic career have been blessings in my life. Enjoy your sneak peek K. Many more to come.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.