Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love this girl!

Little Miss H....so full of life, so fun, so full of trouble!!!! But I love her like crazy. She's one of my regulars.....her mum brings her and her brother every fall to update the family portrait wall. I just love seeing them grow up. And what a difference a year makes. Last year was really tough...this year she gave me everything I could possibly want. Way to go H!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sharna, I love this little girl too. I miss them so much living in the south, what a beautiful job you did. I saw them both in July and Hannah's hair is longer and Alex is taller, wow. Deb, told me to get on the site, i love seeing pic's of the kids, thanks for sharing. Mary (Deb's Aunt in Fl.)

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.