Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Cousin Brad

Brad and I were pretty close in our teen years. We just had a connection. Then life happened, and we didn't see each other for almost 18 years. On my recent trip back to Australia I not only got to spend some time with Brad, I also got to photograph his wedding and do an additional portrait shoot with his new bride (note the shine of that week old wedding band in the first image!) and their little sweetheart. It is just amazing to see a dad so connected to his little girl. You're an inspiration to all fathers out there Brad. I couldn't be more honored to have been a witness at their wedding and to get to document that special day for them. Will have the wedding images up sometime before their first anniversary (just kidding!) as they are just stunning. But for now, here's a couple of images shot during our session at the farm where my mentor Peter Letheren from Peter L Photographics in Brisbane shoots. Thanks Pete for sharing this awesome location and your incredible talent with us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.